Friday, February 17, 2012

Dustin Hoffman Falls Into "Luck"

What's this celebrated screen actor doing on television? Dustin Hoffman isn't quite sure either. But he sat down to speak with me recently about what brought him to the David Milch/Michael Mann show Luck, and talked about his career and television in general. HERE is my story.

I was struck by how humble and openly neurotic Hoffman was; he spoke about his big break with The Graduate coming after what seemed like endless years of limbo. My favorite quote was about his difficulty in choosing suitable roles. Anyway, real soulful guy.

I'm curious to hear what my readers make of HBO's horse-track drama, by the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Respect for imparting the comment. It is really timely as I'm living pains official site just like it, also I am really considering trying this myself.